The schools financial benchmarking service provided by the Department for Education (DfE) allows you to identify schools that are similar to your own and compare your:
- Staffing structures
Benefits of Benchmarking
- Look at spending in these areas overall, as well as sub-categories of spending
- Compare your school’s spending with other similar schools
- Inform your school development process
Benchmarking helps you to connect with other schools to discuss challenges and successes.
This can help you to consider whether:
- Your resource allocations are working
- You can improve outcomes by making changes
Limitations of benchmarking
Benchmarking is only a guide. You should think about other things you know about your school when assessing.
To login to Hatherop Primary School’s financial benchmarking report, follow this link: https://schools-financial-benchmarking.service.gov.uk/school?urn=115628
There are 0 individuals at Hatherop Primary School earning a gross annual salary of £100,000 or more in increments of £10,000.